CONTINUING EDUCATION AND TRAINING (CET)
Function of IBTE CET
• IBTE CET provides and coordinates high quality lifelong learning courses that allows learners to expand their knowledge and skills in a specific area, whether to improve one’s skills in a current job (upskilling) or help gain new skills in preparation for career change (reskilling).
• IBTE CET also develop collaborative courses with stakeholders to ensure the authenticity, academic standard and proper alignment of courses with industry requirements.
• IBTE CET provides lifelong learning courses for both public and stakeholders, in various skill areas such as Communication & Information Technology, Fashion Design & Textile, Hospitality & Tourism, etc.
Continuous Professional Development
Besides the training programmes, the academy will also offer a number of different training and professional development opportunities for IBTE and non-IBTE teaching and non-teaching instructors according to their experience and needs. These courses will be broadly categorised as:
- Administration development;
- Management and Supervisory development;
- Technical development;
- Workshop development;
- Education development; and
- Language development.