Admission to IBTE is competitive and applicants are admitted on the strength of their academic achievements, relevancy of their O level/ IGCSE subjects in relation to the chosen programme and how they perform in the interviews. IBTE also takes into consideration your extracurricular activities, personal qualities, and life experiences.
The Application Process.
Opening for admissions will be announced to the public via media such as newspapers, radio and IBTE’s social media. Upon announcement,
- Go to www.ibte.edu.bn/tvecas or by clicking on the “Start” button above.
- Click “Apply Now” to Register. Note: This link will only appear if there is an admission opening.
- Click “Apply Now” and ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions.
- At the end of the instructions, TICK (✓) the Terms and Conditions box.
- Click “Submit” to enter the Online Form.
- Fill in the form.
- Click “O LEVEL” to enter your O Level Result (1 – 8).
- Click “IGCSE” to enter your IGCSE result (A – E).
- In the “Other Qualification” section, select the relevant qualification if you are applying using other than O Level or IGCSE.
- Select programmes you are interested in and eligible for the first and second choices in the “Eligible Programmes” section.
- Once you have completed the form, click “Submit”.
- Click “OK” to confirm.
- Your filled-in form will appear on the screen.
Results are primarily notified via email but depending on the programme, successful applicants will be called for an interview (the next stage of the application process)